Abu Huraira narrated that the Messenger of Allaah (peace and
blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: "The performance of 'Umrah is
expiation for the sins committed (between her and her predecessors)." Ibn
'Umar said: "There is no harm in that." Ibn' Umar also said,
"The Prophet used to perform 'Umrah before performing the Hajj."
Narrated by' Akramah ibn Khalid: I asked Ibn 'Umar the same above.
Mujahid narrated: 'Arsa bin Azbayr and entered the mosque
(from the Prophet) and saw' Abdullah ibn Umar sitting near the residence of
Aisha and some people were offering the prayer of the sacrifice. We asked him
about their prayers and he replied that it was heresy. Then I asked him (Ursa)
about the number of times the Prophet performed (Umrah
package UK). He replied: Four times. One of them was in
Rajab. "We hated to contradict him, and then we heard 'Aisha, the mother
of the faithful believers cleaning her teeth with Siwak in the house.' Orsa
said, 'O Umm! O Mother of the Believers! Do not you hear what Abu Abdel Rahman
says? She said, "What does he say?" Orsa said, "He says that the
Messenger of Allah had four Umrah and one of them was in the month of
Rajab." Aisha said, "May Allah have mercy on Abu
'Abd-al-Rahman." The Prophet did not perform any Umrah but he was with
him, and he did not meet any Umrah in Rajab.
Narrated by Al-Zubayr: I asked Aisha (whether the Prophet
had performed Umrah in Rajab), and she replied, "The Messenger of Allah
never did any Umrah in Rajab."
Qutaadah narrated: I asked Anas how many times the Prophet
performed Umrah. "Umrah al-Hudaybiyah in Dhu al-Qa'dah when the pagans
blocked it; 2. Umrah in the following year in Dhu al-Qa'dah after the peace
treaty with them (pagans); 3. Umrah from al-Jararana where the war booty was
distributed." I think it meant ginwa (battle) "Hunan". I asked:
"How many times do I perform Hajj?" Anas replied "once".
Narrated by Qatada: I asked Anas (about the Umrah of the
Prophet). He replied: "The Prophet performed Umrah when he made the
pagans, and the Umrah of Hudaibiyah next year.
Narrated by Hammam: The Prophet (peace and blessings of
Allaah be upon him) had four Umrahs (three) in Dhu'l-Qa'dah, except for Umrah,
which he established with the Hajj: Umrah from Hudaibiyah, and one year later,
and one from Jararana.
Roy Abu Ishaq: I asked "Musraq" and Atta and
Mujahid (about the Umrah of the Messenger of Allah). They said: "The
Messenger of Allah was performing Umrah in the Qudah before performing
Hajj." I heard al-Bara 'ibn' Aziz saying: "The Messenger of Allaah
would perform 'Umrah twice in Dhu'l-Qa'dah." Before performing Hajj.
"
Roy Atta: I heard Ibn Abbas says: "The Messenger of
Allah Ansari asked a woman (Ibn Abbas, but" Atta "forgot her
name)," What prevented you from performing Hajj with us? "We
replied:" We have the camel, his father, his son (her husband and her
son), and they left a camel for us to use for irrigation. He said to her:
"The performance of 'Umrah when Ramadaan comes,' '' Umrah in Ramadaan is
equal to Hajj (paid), or something similar.







0 comments:
Post a Comment